Monday, April 14, 2014

Free $10 or $20 Gift Certificate Coupon - JR Watkins April 2014

April 2014

Free $10 and $20 Rebate - JR Watkins
On orders of $50 and $100 or more!

This month (April 2014) , get a FREE $10 JR Watkins Gift certificate from me (consultant Tamara Laschinsky #378193)  when you place an order of $50 or more! Orders over $100 will receive 2 $10 JR Watkins Gift Certificates!

How to order:

1. Via phone - 1.800.928.5467 (Mon-Fri). Be sure to refer me as you consultant so I can verify the order amount and send out gift certificates accordingly.
 (My ID# is 378193)

2. Via Online - http://www.JRWatkins.com Log into your account (if you don't have one, set one up). Be sure my ID# is in the consultant ID section (378193).

Once you have placed your order - email me at info@NaturalProductsOnline.ca to inform me of your order # and name. I will confirm the order with Watkins the next business day and process your gift certificate!

* Orders of $100 or more will get 2 $10 Gift Certificates!

Terms & Conditions:  Your order must be placed in the month of April, 2014. The order must be credited to consultant Tamara Laschinsky, ID# 378193 (otherwise I can't verify the order and send out certificates). Certificates will be sent out via email and have no expiry date. You may use them yourself or give to someone else. Certificates have no other monetary value other than to receive said amount off future purchase from JRWatkins.  This promotion is offered exclusively through Indep. Consultant Tamara Laschinsky, not JRWatkins. Order totals are before taxes and S&H.

No comments: