Monday, April 1, 2019

33% off Business Membership This Month!

April 1, 2019

Save 33% on Watkins Business Membership



Banner showing 33% savings on Watkins business membership April 2019

You can start your Watkins home business this month for only $19.95 (reg $29.95). Imagine starting a home business for under $20! 
All new consultants who join in April 2019 will get this discounted price so my only question is: Why Not?!

What do you get with a Watkins home business? 

LOTS! All consultants who join Watkins will get:
  • Access to buy and sell Watkins products
  • Access to specials and consultant only deals
  • Free Watkins e-site so customers can order direct from you
  • Free Sponsoring website so prospects can learn about the business
  • Eligibility to earn free vacations through the Performance Rewards Program
  • Free training through our Timeless Integrity training website
  • Flexibility to work your own hours 

What do you get when you join MY Watkins team:

  • Free listing on our team directory websites so customers can find you
  • Free membership to our team's Advanced Training Program
  • Free videos and images created by me to help you grow your business
  • Free one on one training from me if you want, plus tips and ideas
Watkins is a flexible business with no autoshipments or quotas. It's designed so you can work your business how you want, to fit with your lifestyle! Over 150 years of history, Watkins products are top quality, everyday items at great prices. Backed by customer satisfaction guarantee, it's no wonder our customers love us!
About me: My name is Tamara Laschinsky and I've been an Indep Watkins Consultant (Dealer, Distributor, Associate, Rep!) for almost 12 years now as of this writing. Best decision ever! I am a Silver Manager and manage a team of over 400 consultants across Canada and the USA. I spend my days helping consultants on my team grow their business, by working on our team directory websites, creating exclusive images and videos they can use for promotions and recording training videos. 
When I'm not working, I am probably camping! (and sometimes I am doing both!) I love being outside and seriously love the flexibility this job has given me. More time for family, less stress and I've been on a few of the free vacations which are awarded annually (and let me tell you - they are fun! No sitting around in board rooms all day..these vacations are total R&R!) 
I 100% LOVE what I do for my 'job' and I don't really consider it work because it's not work when you love what you do! I'm honest with people when they ask about the business because it doesn't serve anyone any good coming into this business thinking it's something it's not! If you think you will get rich overnight, I will tell you that you won't. It's a business and no business will get you rich overnight! Sure, people call it MLM or call it 'easy business' but don't kid yourself...it's a real business like any other and you need to define your goals and work at it. So if you have questions, please feel free to ask. Any business owner should have all their questions answered before beginning a new opportunity!
As for achievements, I rarely ever put these down but so many people tell me I should so here goes: I've been the top personal sponsor for Watkins for the last few years running. I'm a Silver Manager with 12 years experience at present time. My team has also received various awards for the annual awards. Last  year I was awarded "Leader of the Year". I have been awarded six free vacations over the years (St. Maarten, Arizona, Cancun, Costa Rica, Cabos San Lucas & Dominican Repubic). Education: I'm a Business Admin college graduate with degrees in both E-Commerce and Marketing. Website creation and graphic design are more a hobby for me than anything but both have come in very handy with this business and in helping our team grow their business.

If you have any questions I welcome them, as a I strongly believe anyone considering starting a business needs to have as much information as possible to make the right decisions. If you would like to know more about the special for joining Watkins this month, click here...


Have a great day!

Tamara Laschinsky, #378183  Indep Watkins Consultant & National Team Manager
403.998.8597
Info@NaturalProductsOnline.ca

No comments: