Thursday, March 20, 2014

Why Have a Sponsor When You Join Our Business

If you are thinking of joining J.R Watkins and starting your own business you will want to have a sponsor. A sponsor is someone you can go to with questions and who can lend support to you when you need it. Below are some of the main reasons why you should have a sponsor when you join JR Watkins.

A Watkins Sponsor Can Help Coach You

This is your business and any helpful advice can really go a long way. Your sponsor should have quite a bit of experience and be able to answer your questions quickly and correctly. It is also good to have a sponsor who knows how to best manage a business, work with advertising and has ideas on the various methods of selling.

You also want a sponsor who isn't pushy or puts pressure on you to work outside of the pace you want for yourself. This is your business and a JR Watkins business is flexible in that it allows you to work at the hours that work for you.


A JR Watkins Sponsor Can Help You Advertise

Every Watkins consultant is on their own for advertising so if you can find a sponsor who can help you advertise and offer tips for advertising that's a great thing. Some sponsors have created their own 'team' websites where they list the consultants on their team so local customers can find them. Ask your sponsor if they offer something like this and if there is any charge for it.



Choosing a Sponsor

It's important you feel comfortable with your sponsor and have confidence in their ability to help you with your business. Feel free to ask a lot of questions and if your sponsor can't (or won't) answer them, feel free to keep looking for a good sponsor.

Your sponsor should be committed to the Watkins business and be available to help you. They should also be part of a strong team (having a good upline of managers) so that if you can't reach your sponsor you can reach someone in their upline.

Who Can Sponsor Other Consultants With a Watkins Business


Any Watkins consultant can sponsor someone else. This is why it's so important for you to choose the right sponsor for you and your goals. Many join under someone they have not researched properly and then are disappointed when that sponsor is not around to help them, nor are they part of a solid team so the new consultant is left with a tough start with their new business.

Tamara Laschinsky, Indep. Watkins Consultant & Sponsor #378193

I've been with Watkins since 2009. I have over 210 consultants as of today on my team, all across Canada and the USA. Some have joined to build a business, while others have joined simply to get discounts on their own personal purchases.

I am not pushy, nor do I try to make anyone do anything they don't want to do. I send out a team newsletter each month to keep everyone in the loop and I offer two other perks to those on my team:

  1. I run a website called www.GoGreenNorthAmerica.ca that lists consultants by Country and then Province/State so customers can find local Watkins consultants. This site is only available to my team and downline (so anyone you sponsor). It's free and ranks in the top spots of Google searches.
  2. The Advanced Training Program is another perk I offer to my team and downline. Again, it consists of a monthly newsletter and archive of past newsletters (accessible from our private Facebook group). The program focuses on specific training to help you grow your business including valuable tips on marketing, advertising, sponsoring, selling and more.
 I am also part of The Summit Group, which is a group that offers tons of training, webinars, resourceful information, contests and more. They also offer you a free sponsoring website that you can send prospects to (those looking to join the business.) Membership to The Summit Group is free to you and anyone you sponsor.

This is what I do - I am an Indep. Consultant with Watkins and I work on this and other things as my full-time business. I am committed to helping my team members grow their business and succeed. I have a great upline manager and she has a great upline manager as well. Both of them are always available to help you as well, should you ever be unable to reach me. Together we make up a strong team with the same purpose of helping consultants however we can.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at info@NaturalProductsOnline.ca. I'm here to help and answer any questions that you may have about the business. If you want to get started and sign up as a consultant with Watkins, you can go to their main website at www.JRWatkins.com. 

Click on Sign In/Create Account and then Join as a Consultant. If it doesn't show up automatically, enter in my ID#378193 as your sponsor and all of the other information on the form. Your enrollment will take about 1-2 business days and then you can expect an email from me welcoming you and giving you more information!

No comments: