Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Watkins June 2013 Newsletter: Vitamins, Contests & More!

June 11, 2013

Watkins has been very busy lately and there is so much news to share! First, they have done a complete re-design to their website with a new look and feel and focus on better navigation. However, like all things new there are always a few glitches and those are still being worked out!

The new website is JRWatkins.com and if you encounter ANY problems in finding products or ordering I encourage you to contact me for assistance or you can call Watkins during business hours at 1.800.928.5467.

Contests and Specials


There are some new products too but first I want to bring to light some contests I'm hosting this month! I am giving away 5 Watkins gift certificates to customers who order this month. This is why it's important to give my ID# when you order (so I know who you are!)  So if you order via phone, give Watkins my ID# 378193.

If you order online you can create an account and enter my ID#378193.

Going one step further - at the end of the month I'll do a random draw of ALL my customers (whether they've ordered this month or not) for a gift basket!


New Products - Limited Time - Potato Seasoning

Get it while it lasts! This is always in demand and sells quickly!





New Products Vitamins and Supplement Line

Available in both Canada and the USA - this great line up of vitamin and herbal health supplements have something for everyone! Buy for yourself, sign up as a consultant to save on your monthly purchases or start your own JR Watkins business!  (Learn more about the business here...)

Watkins vitamins and supplements opportunity business
This post brought to you by Tamara Laschinsky, Indep JR Watkins Consultant and National Team Manager #378193

No comments: