Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wanting to Join But Need a Sponsor: How to Find a Sponsor

So you've decided - Congratulations! You want to start your own Watkins business but now you need a sponsor. So how do you find a Watkins sponsor? It's quite easy actually - you just did! Find out why you need a sponsor, how to decide on one and how to sign up with Watkins.

What is a Watkins Sponsor and Why Do I Need One?


A Watkins sponsor quite simply is a Watkins associate who is willing to help you and be there for you when you have questions. All Watkins associates can sponsor someone and help them join Watkins but you want to make sure that whoever you choose as your sponsor, he/she is willing to coach you and be there to help you.

Watkins Inc. no longer allows associates to just 'sign up', they do require you have a sponsor first. This is to make sure that you get your questions answered by someone who is willing to be there for you.

What if I only Join Watkins to Get a Discount on My Orders?


Watkins Products
One of the great things about Watkins is you can join just to get the discount on your own personal purchases! There are no commitments or quotas to fill so it's very flexible for you. Many associates join Watkins for their own personal purchases, some later on, decide to grow their business, but whatever you decide - Watkins is ok with it!

Even if you join only to get a discount on your orders, Watkins still needs you to have a sponsor. I have many people on my team who only joined to get the personal discount. I don't push anyone on my team to do or sell anything. I offer my assistance and support for those who want it, I share what I've learned over the years on how to grow a successful business with my team members who want to grow either a P/T or F/T business.

How Can a Watkins Sponsor Help me Grow My Business?


Your sponsor should have a good track record and relatively large team that is doing well. This is how you know that he/she is successful themselves and really does help their team members succeed. Your sponsor does not have to be in the same city or even country as you. What is important is that you find someone you like and trust and someone who can help you grow your business.

Many Watkins sponsors will 'say' they can help you and then they just direct you to pre-made information sites and booklets. Check them out - do a Google search on their name and see if they are successful. You want someone who seriously knows how to make it work. Don't be afraid to ask for references either! This is like any other job so find out if your sponsor has references (other team members) who are willing to chat with you and say whether or not they like their sponsor. (Some associates have gotten poor sponsors and ended up quitting because their sponsor did not help them.)

Tamara Laschinsky, National Team Manager & Watkins Sponsor #378193


Tamara Laschinsky, Watkins Sponsor #378193
Hi! As you've probably already guessed, I'm Tamara Laschinsky, National Team Manager and Watkins Sponsor. I've been with Watkins since 2008 and am at the Manager level. I have a team with associates in Canada and the USA. Some joined for the personal discount, others joined to sell products to customers. Some have joined to sell the products in the stores and others joined to build a team. We have quite a few associates who are doing Watkins as their main business and are working on growing it more and more each month.

Why should you choose me as your sponsor? I am very successful in my Watkins business and have lots to share with you if you want it. I created a program called The Advanced Training Program, for associates who want to grow their business. I share information on marketing and reaching customers, both in online and offline markets. Besides being one of the fastest-growing teams, I am also very honest and realistic. I can help you reach your goals and if they aren't realistic, I'm sure to tell you and help you focus on how to succeed.

Joining my team also gets you a variety of perks including:
  • FREE membership to The Summit Group
  • FREE online listing GoGreenNorthAmerica.ca, a directory of reps that customers use to find local Watkins associates
  • FREE membership to The Advanced Training Program (ATP) if you want it
  • A sponsor who knows what works and will help you grow your business if you want
  • A sponsor who helps customers find you instead of trying to keep the sales myself!
So if you are looking for a Watkins sponsor, you've found one! Whether you join online or via telephone, you will need my ID#. It's #378193. After you join you'll get a welcome email from me with more information and I'm always here to help! If you want references I have no problem contacting associates on my team to see if they are willing to chat with you. 

You can find out more information on my informational website at WhyNotNorthAmerica.com including any specials, promotions or other important notices! Or contact me at 403-998-8597 or email info@NaturalProductsOnline.ca


How to Join Watkins


Online: WatkinsOnline Website - click on "Join Us" on the left side of the page and then "As an Associate". When you fill out the form make sure the sponsors ID# says 378193.

Phone: 1-800-928-5467 - tell them you wish to "Join as an Associate" and when they ask for your sponsors ID it's 378193.



No comments: